Wednesday 1 May 2013

Gallery 2 - Microscopic

I fell in love with a candy store on Balboa Island, California called, Balboa Candy. Barrels of sweets beckoned me in from the street. I savoured the scent, delighted in the colours and purchased a souvenir bag which did not make it home. The candies are small but probably don't meet the brief 'microscopic' but I'm guessing the holes they leave in peoples teeth start in tiny and microscopic ways.

Balboa Candy, Balboa Island, California September 2012
52 Photos Project Joining in with Bella52 photos project gallery-2-microscopic

3 comments:

  1. Love the bright colors and details. And very yummy subject too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, I can almost smell the candy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Thank you for sharing to {microscopic}!

    ReplyDelete