Friday 11 November 2011

ten on ten - November 2011


I love a new project and this one really engaged me. It is called "ten on ten", at a bit of sunshine I had to photograph ten consecutive photos on the hour each hour for ten hours on the tenth day of the month. Here goes....

9:00 my students met the school day in the rain
10:00 non scripture duty in the old school hall next to the music room


 
11:00 Year 6 mini fete began with a little pampering

 











12:00 hit a teacher with a wet sponge and win a chance to plunge your hand into spaghetti to collect a prize





 

1:00 my kindy class enjoyed some respite in the still of the library
2:00 prepared some poppies to wear tomorrow to commemorate "Remembrance Day'
3:00 exhausted at the end of the school day.... take the teacher hat off and put on the mum hat to start the rest of my day

 



4:00 my own duckings arrive home from their days at school
 
5:00 appointments begin, 1. orthodontist, 2. x-rays, 3. physiotherapist

6:00  homework, multiplication and speech  on "my dad's childhood toy"

2 comments:

  1. What a busy day! Love your shot of the piano keys, & that spaghetti looks disgusting. That childhood toy is in pretty good condition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FABULOUS!!!!!!!

    What a great eye you have for making the day look vibrant, revolting, calm, nostalgic and busy all in the space of 10 pics.

    The piano keys are awesome... wanna know how you did that and love that rag doll. Always had a soft spot for knitted and handcrafted toys :)

    Great work Maxi!!!!!

    PS I think I've forgotten how to take photographs... reports have sapped me of my creative juices!

    ReplyDelete